Customization of delivery services to a website:
quickly, qualitatively and efficient for you
We choose the best solutions competently and implement them professionally taking into account the specifics of each project, work in compliance with deadlines and obligations. We help your business to organize the delivery of goods at a high level.
Who is our solution for?
For online shops that are operating within one country
For online shops targeting buyers from all over the world
For any online stores operating in multiple regions
You have got a website, but there are problems while working with it
In what cases is it worth to customize a delivery services to a website?
What approach to customization of delivery services to a website do we use?
We do not start implementing delivery service on a website immediately, but after studying the project and discussing possible ways of solving this problem. Only after that our specialists would start working on your project.
Why is it worth to order an integration of delivery services to a website from us?
A personal manager is assigned to your project, who ensures prompt communication with experienced developers. The result of a well-coordinated work is:
What does an integration of delivery services to a website provide?
Integration of services for the delivery of goods to the website provides customers with a convenient way to receive an order. At the same time, employees of an online shop save their time because there is no need to call customers by phone, enter all the information, and draw up reports.
How we are going to work with you?
We help to solve business tasks effectively
A correctly implemented delivery process on the website raises the reputation of your company between potential customers. It means that it helps turn some of them into real ones and increase your sales income.
We strive to integrate delivery services to a website qualitatively within the capabilities available to us. But at the same time, we don’t work with all projects.
- integration of delivery services to a website of any complexity, except a few restrictions.
- violating the laws of Ukraine;
- devoting to erotics, financial pyramids;
- distributing unlicenced products.
We gained experience in these branches
We are often asked
The most popular delivery methods that can be configured in an online store include:
- Pickup from the store.
- Free delivery.
- Fixed cost delivery.
- Delivery depending on weight.
- Delivery depending on weight and distance.
- Delivery depending on the total cost of the order.
- Delivery depending on the shipping cost of each item.
- Delivery depending on the number of ordered goods.
- Delivery to the nearest pick-up point.
- Comparison of pick-up points and checkpoints.
OpenCart proposes different variants of delivery. An algorithm is simple enough and includes there steps:
- Enter to the site admin panel.
- Go to the menu "Additions" - "Modules".
Select the appropriate delivery options (modules) from the list.
If there are not enough options from the list, follow these steps :
- Download third-party modules.
- Go to the menu "Additions" - "Install additions"
- Download an archive you got.
- Return to the list of delivery modules and add the options you need from it.
- Save settings and test the module.
A Bitrix website can be integrated with two types of delivery services:
- Automatic, when the calculation of the cost and duration of delivery is carried out on the side of the external service connected to the resource.
- Customizable, in which the cost and duration of delivery are calculated manually.
The cost of integrating services for the delivery of goods to the site depends on the total amount of time spent by programmers to complete the work. The timing depends on the volume of requirements from the customer, as well as the complexity of a particular project.
To order implementation of delivery services to a website you need to tell us about your wishes and set us clear tasks. After that we:
- Make an audit of the website.
- Draw up a working plan following the tasks set.
- Estimate the complexity of the work and, based on the estimate, we set the terms for solving problems and the cost of the service.
- Test the website and its extensions for stable operation. After that, we will send you the final result.
We proud of working with companies that strive to stay one step ahead of the market
We have got experience in cooperating with customers from B2B and B2C service branches.