Payment system integration to a website:
quickly, qualitatively and efficient for you
We install and configure payment systems on a website according to the individual characteristics of each project, we take into account your wishes regarding the method of receiving payments from customers. As a result, we automate the work with customers as much as possible and simplify the interaction between you and the buyer.
Who is our solution for?
For online stores targeting retail buyers
For online stores targeted at wholesale buyers
For any commercial website
You have a website, but there are problems while working with it
When is it worth integrating an electronic payment system into a website?
What approach to payment systems integration to a website do we use?
We won’t start the implementation of payment systems to a website immediately, but after analyzing the project for the feasibility of such a decision. If the need is confirmed, specialists will start working on your project.
Why is it worth to order an integration of a payment system to a website from us?
Professional implementation of a payment system to a website provides:
What does a payment system integration to a website provide?
Due to the integration of the payment system to your website, the purchase process becomes easier and more convenient. As a result, customers would visit your site to make a purchase more often. It helps to increase the number of regular customers and profit.
How we are going to work with you?
We are helping to solve business tasks effectively
Integration of payment systems into your website makes the process of paying for goods or services more convenient for customers. It helps to attract new customers and increase your business income.
We strive to integrate a payment system to a website as much qualitatively as possible within capabilities available to us. But at the same time, we don’t work with all projects.
- integration of a payment system to a website of any complexity except for a few restrictions.
- violating the laws of Ukraine;
- devoting to erotics, financial pyramids;
- distributing unlicenced products.
We gained experience in these branches
We are often asked
A payment system is a technical service that helps to receive money from customers and transfer them to the seller (owner of a site).
A specific type of business is suitable for its "own" payment system. The choice depends on the characteristics of a product, the functionality of the site, the speed of aggregators.
To choose a suitable payment system, you should focus on these criteria:
- Convenience of using.
- Availability of different payment options.
- High speed of payment.
- No commissions.
We integrate payment systems on websites running on popular CMS Bitrix, UMI, WordPress, OpenCart.
It takes from 1 to 3 days to integrate a payment system to a site, including checking the resource for compliance with the requirements of international payment systems, registering in the system, and transferring access keys to you.
To implement the payment system, your website must meet the requirements of the international systems Visa and MasterCard. This means that the site must contain following information:
- Full description of products and services.
- A detailed description of the procedure for the delivery of goods or the provision of services.
- An opportunity of goods returning.
- Description of the procedure for returning goods or refusing services and refunds.
- Contact support, sales, or other department that responsible for customer communication.
- Information regarding the name or address of the legal entity (individual).
- The cost of goods in national currency and, if necessary, its equivalent in foreign currency.
Yes. At your request, we can connect a transactional refund service, within which payments from each transaction will be credited directly to the current account.
The total cost of integrating payment systems on a site depends on the total amount of time spent by programmers to perform work. The timing depends on the volume of requirements from a customer and the complexity of a particular project.
If you want to implement a payment system on your website, you need to tell us about your wishes and set us clear tasks. After that we:
- Make an audit of a website.
- Draw up a working plan following the tasks set.
- Estimate the complexity of the work and, based on the estimate, we set the terms for solving problems and the cost of the service.
- Test a website and its extensions for stable operation. After that, we will send you the final result.
We proud of working with companies that strive to stay one step ahead of the market
We gained experience in cooperating with customers from B2B and B2C service branches.