Technical SEO on Wordpress, Bitrix,
UMI and OpenCart
We create an individual plan for each project, consistently and transparently work to make the best result. We noticeably improve the performance of various types of sites in terms of the main parameters.
Who is our solution for?
For small websites
For commercial websites
For informational websites
You have got a website, but there are problems while working with it
In what cases technical optimization of a website is required?
What approach for SEO do we use?
We do not start a website optimization immediately, but after studying the project and discussing possible ways of solving this problem. Only after that our specialists would start working on your project.
Why is it worth ordering a website technical improvements?
SEO is the key to the successful functioning of your website on the Internet. Professional technical improvements ensure the fastest and most complete indexing of web pages.
What does SEO provide?
Due to the correct performance of the necessary work by our specialists, your site will work correctly and would be indexed by search engines quickly.
How we are going to work with you?
We are helping to solve business tasks effectively
As a result of ordering our service, you get a resource that is friendly for search engines and convenient for users, which would develop successfully and bring you profit.
We strive to perform the technical optimization of your site within the limits of the possibilities available to us, but at the same time, we don’t work with all projects.
- technical optimization of any website, except for a few restrictions.
- where it is impossible to implement improvements;
- violating the laws of Ukraine;
- devoting to erotics, financial pyramids;
- unscrupulous companies.
We gained experience in these branches
We are often asked
SEO is a process of carrying out a set of works that is necessary to adjust the technical components of a web project. The purpose of this optimization is to improve the interaction of the site with search robots.
To do this, just go to the Page Speed service from Google, which will show you all the errors and give you specific recommendations to improve your website's performance.
t is recommended to carry out technical optimization before launching the site or after creating a beta version of the project - a test version invisible to search engines.
The technical optimization of the site includes:
- Resolving hosting issues and optimizing code.
- Setting up redirects and status codes.
- Related site settings.
- Internal page adjustments.
- Customize page URLs.
- Removing duplicate pages and affiliates.
- Other types of technical improvements.
You need to configure 5 main technical optimization parameters for SEO:
- File robots.txt. It indicates which pages should be included in the search base and which should be excluded.
- Map of a website (Sitemap). It contains a complete list of the sections / pages located on the resource.
- Redirects. Using them, website visitors are redirected from one page to another.
- Customizing URL pages . All resource pages must be similar.
- Website errors. The main status codes are:
- error 200 - when the page is fine;
- error 404 - when the page doesn't exist;
- error 503 - when the server is not available.
The cost of technical website optimization depends on who will conduct it. If you only need an audit of the site from us, and you are planning to implement the received recommendations by yourself, this is one price. If our Studio will be engaged in implementation, then the price will be different. You can find out the exact cost of the service after discussing the project.
To order the technical optimization of the website you need to tell us about your wishes and set us clear tasks. After that we:
- Make an audit of the website.
- Draw up a working plan following the tasks set.
- Estimate the complexity of the work and, based on the estimate, we set the terms for solving problems and the cost of the service.
- Test the website and its extensions for stable operation. After that, we will send you the final result.
We proud of working with companies that strive to stay one step ahead of the market
We have got experience in cooperating with customers from B2B and B2C service branches.