Recovering a site after hacking, website treatment from viruses
We work on the project with a professional team, use an individual approach to solving the identified problems, restore the resource's performance as soon as possible. Due to the subsequent maintenance of your site, we provide reliable protection against repeated hacks and hacker attacks.
Who is our solution for?
For those who own a small website
For owners of large Internet projects
For owners of any web resources with compromised security
You have the website, but there are problems while working with it
In what cases is it worth to restore a website after a hack, treating it from viruses?
What approach do we use to restore a website after a hack, to cure a website from viruses?
We won’t start to recover the website after a hack at the moment. We’ll do it only after analyzing the project for the feasibility of this decision. If the need is confirmed, our specialists will start working on your site.
Why is it worth ordering website recovery after hacking from us?
After hacking a website, the treatment of it should be done by professionals. Because you are risking to harm the resource more. For our part, we provide:
What does the website treatment for viruses provide?
Due to ordering our service, you get a working website, additionally protected from repeated hacker or virus attacks. When you will get rid of malicious elements that have penetrated the resource, you won’t lose potential customers and income from the downtime of the resource. And the promotion of your project would be successful.
How we are going to work with you?
We are helping to solve business tasks effectively
The website that was completely cured of viruses and restored after a hack would become a full-fledged tool for the development of your business online. You won’t lose potential customers and your online sales earnings.
We strive to restore your website after a hack and cure of viruses within the capabilities available to us. But at the same time, we don’t work with all projects.
- recovery after hacking and removing from site viruses of any complexity, with the exception of some restrictions.
- violating the laws of Ukraine;
- devoting to erotics, financial pyramids;
- distributing unlicensed products.
We gained experience in these branches
We are often asked
There are several signs that indicate that the website has been hacked
- There are unfamiliar links on your website appeared that is leading to other platforms.
- There is a message about problems with the website appeared in the webmaster's office.
- There is a weird redirect installed on the site.
- It is impossible to enter the website admin panel.
If your WordPress website has been hacked, do following steps
- Close the web resource for maintenance.
- Scan your computer for viruses.
- Contact your hosting provider for security.
- Request website login from the hosting technical support for the entire available period.
- Change all passwords and logins on all resources related to your website.
- Restore the website from a backup created before the site was hacked.
- Update software.
- Use the services of searching for viruses on the site.
To start cleaning the site from viruses by our specialists, you need to provide access: to the hosting control panel, via SSH, and to the site's admin panel.
The term of work to clean the site from viruses depends on their volume. The process usually takes 12 to 24 hours.
It is quite difficult to repair a site without a backup, but it is still possible. The main part of the working process consists of finding the way the site was hacked (by guessing the password for the admin account, stealing the FTP customer password, through plug-in holes, etc.). After that, you need to find the virus by reviewing all folders and index files on the website.
The cost of the service depends on the extent of damage to the site by viruses and the time spent by specialists to find the problem and restore the site.
To order the website recovery service after hacking/virus removal, you need to inform us about the problems that have arisen and set clear tasks. After that we:
- Check the real existence of problems on the website by conducting an audit.
- Draw up a working plan following the tasks set.
- Estimate the complexity of the work and, based on the estimate, we set the terms for solving problems and the cost of the service.
- Test the website and its extensions for stable operation. After that, we will send you the final result.
We proud of working with companies that strive to stay one step ahead of the market
We have got experience in cooperating with customers from B2B and B2C service branches.